Complex Investment Design
Obtaining the required output documentation for design
These procedures could partly overlap duringthe time with the design process.
Sketch of property:
• sketch of Regional Agency for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (AGCC);
• combined sketch between acting regulation and cadastral plan;
• For areas without cadastral map, sketch issued by the municipal administration within 14 working days, and fees are determined by the municipalities.
Design visa or entered into force Detailed Spatial Development Plan/DSDP/:
• issued by the municipal administration, within 14 working days;
• fees are determined by the municipalities.
• application form;
• a copy of proof of ownership;
• combined sketch;
• sketch of SGKK;
• reasoned proposal (if necessary).
Sketch and full design planning permissionare valid for a period of six months. It is then necessary to be re-certified.
Preliminary contracts (baseline data) with operating companies - Electro, Water supply, Gas supply ,Heat Supply,etc. :
Electricity distribution companies
A request is to be submitted to review the accession conditions of the facility to the electrical network. The deadline for this matter is 30 working days.
• application form;
• sketch with attached visa for designing site or approved by the municipality DSDP and order that it has entered into force;
• document, certifying the ownership or rights of possession of the property.
A request for baseline data for designing an object should be submitted. The deadline for this matter is 30 working days. The fees are set by the company.
• application form;
• Full planning permission bearing underground cadastre (if any);
• deed of ownership.
It is prepared by an engineer geologist. For urban areas and familiarterritories you could get a report from geologist created on the base ofarchival data. If there is no such information,a drilling (s) for examination is necessary to be carried out. The information in this report is a basis for the designer to determine the depth, type, loads trench, etc.
Geodetic photographyof the land plot
It is prepared by an engineer surveyor. It represents a spatial picture of your land with precise dimensions and terrain inclines. It serves for proper attachment of the future project to the site and observing these distances to the boundaries of the plot according theFull planning permission.
Complex investment projects:
The design goes through several phases.
Conceptual architectural design
Initially,we,together will clarify and concretize a summarized reference for design based on your requirements, budget and.... dreams. Yes, here is the moment you can dream and we, as architects are ready to fulfill your dreams.
Then you will be offered architectural design solutions in several versions until the final clarification of all details of your future building. With everynext meeting your project will come alive in front of you in more and more detail. This process takes as much time as necessary until the customer is completely satisfied and absolutely convinced he gets what he wants.
After the final clarification of conceptual architectural design (plan) we pass to the next stage and the project shall be submitted to our team for preparation of the final technical plan with all necessary parts ofthe specific building.
This process in recent years continually gets more and more complicated by the new legally required design parts. We will not hide from you anything that could compromise and / or delay the approval of the project in the municipality.
Technical design in parts:
• part Architecture;
• part Constructions;
• part Water supply and sewerage;
• part EE (Energy Efficiency);
• part AEE (Assessment of Energy Efficiency) - prepared by outside companies, our partners arelicensed under the law of energy efficiency;
• part Geodesy (Vertical planning);
• part PSH (Project of Safety and Health);
• part Waterproofing;
• partFES(Fire and Emergency Safety).
These so far (along with the Geological report) are the minimum legally required design parts for single-family residential building
• part HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning);
• part Gasification;
• part Park management and Beautification / Gardening / (depending on the local municipality);
• part Technology (food, industrial, medical, etc. buildings);
• part Fire extinguishing;
• part of Fire alarm;
• part Road;
• part Security system, etc..
To every project of ours, according to the customer’ wish, we prepare all bills of quantities and specifications necessary for the preparation of tender documentation for construction.
To every project of ours, according to the customer’s wish, we develop partArchitecture at working phase level immediately at this stage with all necessary details regarding typical elements - finishes, railings, balconies, eaves, bases, liners, chimneys, etc.for detailed clarification of all building elements.
The technical design of a medium-sized building takes between 30 and 45 calendar days.
Coordination and approval of the project and obtaining planning permission:
The required documentation is submitted to the relevant municipality (district):
Sofia building permit for basic construction, addition and extension of residential and non-residential buildings for sites of first, second and third category is issued by Architecture and Urban Spatial Development Service - SO, and for the fourth and fifth category by the District Municipality.
• application to the chief architect of the municipality (region);
• documents of ownership or contract for cession of right of construction;
• full planning permissionin cases it is mandatory;
• 3 copies of the investment project;
• favorable opinion from the services for fire and emergency safety if the project is of first, second or third category;
• administrative act depending on the size of the construction according to the Law on Environmental Protection decision on assessment of environmental impact;
• preliminary contracts with the operating companies to join the network of technical infrastructure;
• special permits required by other laws depending on the specifics of the building;
• ACERCW report (Assessment of Conformity with the Essential Requirements for ConstructionWorks) - prepared by consulting firms licensed (required if the project is of first or second category). For all other categories, at Employer’s request.